Monday, June 6, 2011

Selena Gomez is "Really Happy" with Justin Bieber

Not getting caught up in the Hollywood party scene, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez had a quiet night to themselves after last night?s MTV Movie Awards.

The ?Baby? heart-throb took home the Best Jaw Dropping Moment award and, instead of hitting up a big soiree, the cute couple opted for a sushi dinner at Sushi Dan in Studio City, CA.

"They were with their big bodyguard," a fellow diner reports. "It was just the three of them.?

Earlier in the night, E! News met up with Ms Gomez, who gushed, ?I am happy. I'm really happy. I just focus on my fans, music, acting and the people that make me happy."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/justin-bieber/selena-gomez-really-happy-justin-bieber-511796

Emmanuelle Chriqui

No comments:

Post a Comment