Sunday, June 19, 2011

'SYTYCD' Recap: Season 8, Episode 7

'SYTYCD' Recap: Season 8, Episode 7

Cat says last night's performances were "astonishing." I don't know about that. I liked them, for the most part, but I wouldn't describe myself as astonished by them. The statue one was cool, but that Broadway number was exactly what you expect to see from Jess in a Tyce DiOrio routine.

The opening group number involves weird black outfits and a lot of canes. Each individual moment looks pretty cool, I guess, but there's not much actual dancing involved, in my opinion. Oh! But it turns out to have been choreographed by my beloved Sonya Tayeh, so now I love it. I'm fickle!

CLICK TO READ THE FULL RECAP

 

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/sytycd-recap-season-8-episode-7/1-a-358810

Rachel Bilson Amber Heard Virginie Ledoyen Maria Sharapova Esther CaƱadas

No comments:

Post a Comment