Thursday, June 9, 2011

Khloe Kardashian Apologizes for Her Public "Nip Slip"

Khloe Kardashian Apologizes for Her Public "Nip Slip"

Khloe Kardashian never has a problem letting it all hang out on her reality show. But the Khloe and Lamar star exposed a bit too much on live TV Tuesday morning. While appearing with sister Kourtney on FOX's morning show, Fox and Friends, Khloe experienced a wardrobe malfunction as her nipple was exposed for over two minutes toward the end of her segment!

After wrapping the interview, Khloe got a call from mom Kris Jenner who broke the news to her. But while some may have been mortified by the mishap, Khloe wasn't bothered at all!

"I had a nip slip and I loved it!" twittered Kardashian, 26, who was wearing a black top with sheer fabric on the sides and sleeves. "My mom just called me saying my nip slip is 'all over the internet!' Ha! Is it weird that I love it?" 

She later took to her website to further explain the incident. Kardashian wrote that her stylist advised her to wear a bra with the sheer Givenchy top, "but being the naughty girl that I am I disobeyed and went bra-less." 

The free spirit continued that she really has no problem with nudity ("Perhaps I was a member of a nudist colony in my last life," she wrote), but did apologize to anyone who does not feel the same. 

"On a more serious note though, to those who I offended, I am very sorry," Kardashian wrote. "It truly was an accident, but I would be lying if I said I thought this was a big deal. I love how free European women are when it comes to nudity -- they embrace their bodies and are proud of what God gave them. I love that mindset and way of life, which is why I am not embarrassed about what happened this morning. We ALL have nipples!"

That's certainly one way to look at it!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/khloe-kardashian-apologizes-her-public-nip-slip/1-a-356146

Ashley Scott Ashley Tappin Ashley Tisdale Asia Argento

No comments:

Post a Comment