Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Justin Timberlake Interview in Playboy Magazine

Justin Timberlake opened up in the latest issue of Playboy about his Summer movies, Bad Teacher and Friends With Benefits, and his past and present loves. JT has been linked to sexy starlets from Olivia Wilde to Mila Kunis since his split from Jessica Biel a few months ago. He seems to be staying single for now, but Justin explained to the magazine that it's almost easier for him to date fellow famous people despite the attention and press that goes along with it. The former boy-band leader seemed at ease talking about his early life and career, including his days as a teen heartthrob and ex Britney Spears. JT even admitted to smoking pot and also shared sweet sentiments that revealed why he's really a romantic at heart. Justin Timberlake told Playboy:

  • On the viral video comparing Britney's old performances to her new ones: "The Internet is a cruel place. What a f*cked-up thing to do. I don?t have too much to say about her situation. I can?t remember the last conversation I had with her. But this thing that happens online bothers me - these anonymous commenters. People think they can say anything, and it doesn?t matter to people. I?d love to see the people who comment about Britney online say those things to her face, because they couldn?t. Also, in Britney?s defense, if you pulled up a video I did from 2003, I couldn?t do the sh*t I did then either."
  • On whether it would just be easier to date a nonceleb: "Technically, I guess. But you can?t help who you have feelings for. If you turn it off because someone is famous, then you?re being unfair to yourself. You could walk down each of those roads and find pros and cons. The girl from the dry cleaners is not going to understand how I feel about the work schedule and pressures I have. You probably gravitate toward people who understand your scenario. At the end of the day, you just want someone who gets you, who can be a friend. That?s kind of the point of Friends With Benefits. As corny as it sounds, the 'friends' part counts just as much as the 'benefits' part, if not more."
  • On if he thinks casual hookups between friends can work: "God, I?m the worst person to ask about that. I don?t know. I don?t think I?ve ever had that type of relationship. I get hooked on every level when I get close to someone. If you build enough chemistry to want to be intimate like that, someone?s going to catch feelings, and usually it happens quickly."

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/popsugar/~3/5Xqm2qInoQ8/Justin-Timberlake-Interview-Playboy-Magazine-17874129

Sienna Guillory Emma Heming Natassia Malthe Lisa Snowdon Ana Hickmann

No comments:

Post a Comment