Thursday, June 9, 2011

Justin Bieber & Chris Brown?s ?Next 2 U? Video Leaked!

Bieber fans all over the world are going to be very happy today as the video for ?Next 2 U?, which is his collaboration with Chris Brown, has been leaked. Oh yes my friends it is an uncut and unedited version that is something to see to say the least. There has been a lot of hype about this song and video and I all I can say is, it ain?t bad. Let me start by making it clear I am not a fan of Justin or Chris at all. That being said I of course watched the footage just to see what these two yahoos came up with. It doesn?t suck I will give them that. Is it totally awesome, well it is not really that either but don’t just take my word for it check out the footage below and decide for yourself. The video opens with both the Biebs and Brown attempting to do a little acting then a whole apocalyptic like explosion takes place. Seriously there is nothing but an explosion going on while these two do some singing and dancing to get next to their lady loves, hence the name of the song. The video [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/urNyfL3Nu6M/

Carmen Electra Carol Grow Carrie Underwood Cat Power Catherine Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment