Thursday, June 9, 2011

Jason Mraz Splits From Singer Songwriter Tristan Prettyman

Yet another break-up to report… Jason Mraz splits from his fianc�e, singer songwriter Tristan Prettyman, after announcing their engagement just six months ago. What happened? Inquiring minds want to know, eh? The two have been on an on again/off again status dating back to 2006. In December 2010, Mraz proposed to the 29-year-old beauty and on Christmas Eve took to his Twitter page to let everyone know ‘SHE SAID YES’. Mraz spoke out in January, shedding some light as to why a wedding date had not yet been announced. “We can’t get married until [gay] marriage is legal and equal. I think giving people the right to marry will be a huge movement in civil rights.” The ‘I’m Yours’ singer exclusively told The Daily Beast at the Samsung Hope for Children Gala last night that he and his fiance had parted ways. You can see from the video below that it has affected the singer (as it would anyone), who looked quite somber as he was explaining what happened to their relationship. “My greatest mistake right now is, I’ve been clinging to my art. In that, I have victory for my art and a great loss for my heart. At [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/0Pw6IEX6PtY/

Gabrielle Union Garcelle Beauvais Genelle Frenoy Georgianna Robertson Laura Harring

No comments:

Post a Comment