Thursday, June 9, 2011

Follow My Book Blog Friday Hop #3




This weekly feature is hosted by
Rachel at Parajunkee's View, which you really must
go and check out!!
She not only has fabulous features,
but is a web designer
'par excellence'!!

You can find the rules at the link above.
Join in the fun and make new blogging friends!!


This week's featured blog is:

Here's today's fascinating question!


The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box
and says:
 "You and your favorite character
(from a book of course) can switch places!"
Who are you going to switch with?



This is an incredibly easy question for a Twilight lover like me to answer!  I would switch with Bella Swan, of course!  In fact, when I read Twilight for the first time, I felt that I was, indeed, Bella Swan.  I could relate to her very well, because I tend to be a bit klutzy myself, although not to the degree she is!  I could also relate quite well to a lot of her feelings, with one notable exception -- I don't like hot weather at all!  I much prefer the cold weather, although I must admit, not quite as cold as it gets in the northern states.  (I'm in Miami, Florida, USA, and it gets pretty darn hot here every year, even before we start June!)

Edward is the type of man I wish I could have met, too.  He is very attentive, kind, and a great listener!  Adding to all this, he makes a girl's knees go weak without even touching her!  And, as if this weren't enough, he's a GREAT kisser!  However, the one thing that makes him totally irresistible is the fact that he's completely crazy about Bella!  What girl wouldn't want a guy to feel like that about her? 

I'm a hopeless romantic...so I'd give anything to have a guy look at me the way Edward looks at Bella!!  I'd also love to hear the things Edward tells Bella....sigh....

Not that I don't love my husband, but he's a regular, real guy.  I understand that Edward is an ideal, a fantasy.  He is what most of us women want, and no real-life man can ever quite measure up to him.  But a girl can still dream, can't she?




 


No comments:

Post a Comment