Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cameron Diaz & Alex Rodriguez Split?

Another famous couple bites the dust. Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez have reportedly called it quits after a year of dating. Anyone surprised by this, nope me neither. A-Rod and Diaz are no longer an item, according to Perez Hilton anyway. The celebrity blogger claims to have a source that told him Alex did the dumping because Cameron tried too hard to please him. Oh and that the Bad Teacher star is devastated she got dumped. Given the source take the info for what it is worth is all I have to say. It was only last month that the actress even confirmed that she was dating the Yankees hottie, even though they had been hot and heavy for months. The duo even took a vacation with his kids not that long ago. I have to say I don?t know if these two are really dunzo or not but of course I am going to give you my input on the topic. I don?t find it hard to believe that they are kaput at all, that portion of this rumor is actually quite believable. After all he is a ladies? man and she seems to have some commitment issues. Let?s [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/HEY9IBR7FnI/

Lauren Bush Lauren Conrad Lauren German LeAnn Rimes Leeann Tweeden

No comments:

Post a Comment