Friday, June 10, 2011

Beyonce Knowles: Dazed & Confused Cover Girl

She?s everywhere these days, and Beyonc� Knowles is featured on the cover of the July issue of Dazed & Confused magazine.

The ?Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)? songstress looks super fine holding a melting ice cream cone in the cover shot, and is featured in a ?scorching hot trailer park fantasy? inside.

Knowles explained that she has needed a break from the music industry for awhile now, given her non-stop career.

?I needed some time to live. I?ve been signed to the same label since I was 12 years old and never had more than a month and a half off since I was 13. I?ve worked so hard for so many years and just felt like, ?Well, why not???

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/beyonce/beyonce-knowles-dazed-confused-cover-girl-513134

Soft Cell Sophia Bush Stacy Keibler Summer Altice Summer Glau

No comments:

Post a Comment